- RFID PCB antenna for dual band 125kHz and 13.56 MHz
- Dielectric Resonator Antenna (DRA) feasibility study for K dual band mode
- Aircraft safety device using radiofrequency energy
- Tumor ablation tool feasibility study
- High efficiency DC-DC converter design feasibility study
- Wireless data broadband antenna feasibility study 400MHz-6GHz
- Medical application antenna design
- High Isolation Cellular Basestation switching module for system testing
- NASA Compact Array Antenna Design
- DoD research for projects ranging from antenna to DC-DC converter design.
- Public Safety Radio - Transceiver subcircuit design, 900MHz stepped impedance filter design for PA, Preamp output chain analysis and design
- Aerospace EMC subsystem analysis and testing
Lightning, Radiated/Condcuted Susceptibility, Radiated/Conducted Immunity
RTCA DO-160F, Boeing D6-16050-4 & D6-16050-5, MIL-STD-461E
- DVB-H broadband small aperture antenna design for handheld devices.
- Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) and
Tire Pressure Monitoring (TPMS) module design for automotive.
- WiFi network analysis: Security assessment, Propagation Analysis
- Analysis of an enclosure with an aperture for high power electromagenetic pulse effects on CMOS circuitry.
- Aperture coupled microstrip patch antenna array at 35GHz.
- 8-12 GHz Comb Generator using step recovery diodes
- Ku Band Radar Transceiver Design for UAVs
- UHF remote control antenna design
- LNB probe design for a DBS (satellite) system
- Fixed and voltage controlled oscillator designs from 800 MHz - 30 GHz. Designs for
AMPS, GSM, PCS or DCS phones.
- Antenna designs for 802.11 devices.
- Various filter designs from 0.1 - 40 GHz.
- Local Multipoint Distribution System (LMDS) transceiver design -
Utilizing GaAs MMIC PAs and LNAs. Designed microstrip passives.
- 39 GHz Microwave backhaul link transceiver design.
- AMPS/CDMA Cellular Network design.
- Cellular Digital Packet Data (CDPD) Network design.